Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.
Today's little blog is totally different from our typical. I have just had a heart lately for displaying kindness. I am not sure where it comes from, maybe just an awareness that the people around us are going through a tough time. Maybe it is knowing we are all NOT perfect and all NEED to be loved! With the holiday season right around the corner I wanted to do some research and give you some options on ways to love on the people in your life.
1. Make time for silly, whether that is at work or with your kids at home. Laugh with them, it will change your day, we promise!
2. Start a "Pass It On" and pick up the tab for someone behind you in line.
3. See someone you know in need, fill that NEED!
4. Help your friends move, it is such a labor of love.
5. Thank your parents- they have don't a lot for you.
6. Say "hello" to your neighbors and get to know them.
7. Pray for your friends and let them know you are praying for them. There is nothing in this world that means more to me then that!
8.Thank a service man or woman.
9.Keep a journal of gratitude.
10. Donate your time to a non-profit.
Your little acts of kindness can have a HUGE impact.