Happy Birthday Sideline!
Wow... I cannot believe Sideline is turning two today! There are so many people I need to thank but before I get to that I wanted to give you a piece of my heart. I am not sure who reads this; or if anyone does but I want to encourage you, whoever you are, to chase your dream! No matter how big or small go after it with everything you have. I know you might think I am cheesy and yes I am, I won't lie!
Owning Sideline has allowed me to live my dream and I couldn't imagine our little life without it. Now trust me I still have nights I doubt that I can do it.... but I have made it this far. Whatever you do DON'T listen to that little voice of self-doubt, go for it! Chase that #1 chair in the band, the top corner office, be the best PTO President, run that marathon; whatever it is.... GO FOR IT! If anyone tells you that you cannot do it, allow that to be your fuel. Allow that to marinate in you and push you even harder! As I look back at these 2 years I am overwhelmed with joy!
So here goes the thank you's.....
1. My faithful heavenly father, Jesus. You continue to teach me and mold me. I cannot express how thankful I am for Sideline. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
2. Hubs- Mitchell... you crazy crazy man that I love... you decided to invest in a pipe dream 1 year into our marriage. Thank you for believing in me and helping me through the last 2 years. I cannot tell you how much I love you!
3. Our Models- Callie, Jacy, Sarah V, Megan, Kayla & Sarah C-- thank you for being so beautiful and playing dress up in our clothes for this year... I don't think I could have picked more gorgeous girls both inside and out!
4. My fabulous family and friends-- wow have you push me! You tell me when you think something is SO CUTE or UGLY. You continue to support and encourage me, giving me such a back bone of love. Thank you for shopping Sideline when you don't have to! Thank you!
5. Our fabulous photographers, Ashley and Hannah---> your talents continue to amaze me. Thank you for your creativity. Your pictures are so much of what people LOVE and ADORE about SS. Thank you!
6. You- our sweet SS family! You give breath to this sweet pipe dream. You don't know how much you mean to me. You inspire me and continue to shock me with your kindness!
I think that is all. I am so humbled and thankful to continue to live out this dream. Thank you!
Alright- the mushy stuff is over...bust out the bubbly..... Happy Birthday Sideline.
XoXo, Sideline Sass